Monday, November 29, 2010

Exposicion and more

This past weekend was the "Exposicion" at Domingo Savio, where the kids performed their dances and showcased the arts and crafts they have been working on for the past couple months. It was a huge success complete with a packed auditorium and an awesome dance to Thriller. 

Here are the decorations:

Tables with painted crafts, on the walls are things done in weekly lessons, such as paintings but also about educational stuff like the rights of children, sexuality, etc...

Bags and table-center-covers (what are they called? theres a word jen told me) made and sold by the moms

Bloody Zombie getting focused for ShOWTiMe!

MJ personified

I cant play the video here, maybe i'll figure out how to put it on youtube for you all because it was awesome.

ChIcOs GeTTiNG CraZy!

All of us

Santiago has been a lot of fun lately, Thanksgiving was fun we had a nice potluck complete with turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, etc...There were also some new additions like sushi and corn pudding which were appreciated. I don't feel like uploading all the pics, so look at my roommates' pics on facebook - Victoria Loeb - You can friend her she doesn't mind...Kingston already did haha.



I'm trying to think of some other stuff I did but thats about it for now. I went to a soccer game the other weekend actually: I was a little worried about safety as we were with 5 girls but security was extremely tight and it turned out to be ok. The fans were crazy; they were singing, lighting off flares, rushing the field, etc... It was U. de Chile vs. U. Catolica and ended 4-2 with Catolica winning. They were the home team, so alls well that ends well. They game was a lot of fun, lot of goals, two penalty shots, three red cards, and a lot of "F**k your mother" being yelled in Spanish.



Last but not least: LOOK WHO IS BACK AND COMING TO SANTIAGO


1 comment:

  1. the roommate is actually victoria davis. dom still struggles with her last name.

    ReplyDelete